Skip to content
- IF YOU HAVE ANY SIGNS OF ILLNESS WHATSOEVER, DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING.
- To enter the building, you MUST wear a mask properly over your nose and mouth.
- Masks MUST be worn properly over your nose and mouth throughout the service.
- Pedestrian traffic will be one-way. Enter Wesley Hall through the parking lot doors. Exit Wesley Hall through the breezeway doors.
- Wash your hands with hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Maintain a physical distance from others of at least 6 feet.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Fill the FRONT of the worship space first.
- For potential contact tracing, notecards will be provided so you can write down the names of those seated around you. Please label who sat to your: Left, Right, Front, and Back.